Fire Alarm Installation for Assisted Living Facilities in Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater & All Surrounding Areas
It is true that a functioning fire alarm system must in place for assisted living facilities to be open. Aside from the legal perspective, though, a high-quality assisted living fire system can potentially save lives whereas a lesser quality or poorly installed system may falter in the event of an emergency. The difference truly can be life or death. If you are looking to have a fire alarm installed for your ALF in Sarasota, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, or any other community around Tampa Bay, allow the professionals at Securiteam to provide you with a system to fit your needs.
When you choose Securiteam to install your assisted living facility’s fire system, we will:
- Custom design a fire system specifically for your facility
- Work with the local Authority Having Jurisdiction to ensure that the design meets or exceeds all applicable coder requirements.
- Wire and install the system for you
- Test out the system to work out any kinks and ensure that it runs properly and at maximum efficiency
- Explain to you how to operate the system
- Perform regular maintenance on your fire system to ensure that everything remains in proper working order and to catch problems before they arise
Should you ever need to call us with a question regarding your fire alarm, take comfort in knowing that you will speak to an experienced life safety professional just down the road in Wesley Chapel, not an automated recording halfway around the world. That’s just another way Securiteam is here to serve you.
If you would like to find out more about having Securiteam install a fire alarm system for your healthcare facility (Assisted Living Facility, nursing home, etc…) please contact us today. We are proud to provide our fire and security system services facilities in Brandon, Lakeland, and beyond in Hillsborough, Manatee, Polk Hernando, Pasco, Pinellas, and Sarasota counties.